Warriors player Khama Billiat is reported to be misbehaving so much that his South African club Mamelodi Sundowns has been advised to sell him. According to the Sunday Times, Khama’s shenanigans have been kept out of the limelight due to the fact that club president Patrice Motsepe and coach Pitso Mosimane like him very much.
Some of the charges against Khama are as follows:
- Arriving late for training under the influence of alcohol
- Fighting with bouncers at a Rosebank nightclub
- Being arrested on numerous occasions for domestic violence and drinking and driving
- Making noise for his neighbours due to his party lifestyle
- Fighting with stadium security at Loftus
However, Khama denied the allegations saying:
I have not done any of the things that people are saying against me. On the issue of going to camp even when I am not playing, the club can answer that one because I don’t know why.