ZIFA has appointed Sunday Chidzambwa the national team coach for the upcoming Cosafa tournament which will be staged in South Africa’s North West province from June 25-July 9.
Making the announcement, ZIFA said that Chidzambwa will only be in charge for the Cosafa tournament while Norman Mapeza will remain interim coach in charge of the AFCON campaign. Wellington Mpandare will remain the senior men’s team manager while Charity Munemo retains her post as team manager for the Mighty Warriors. Other coaches are as follows:
- Bekithemba Ndlovu -under-20
- Moses Chunga -under-17
- Sithethelelwe Sibanda-Mighty Warriors
- Rosemary Mugadza- Under-23 (women)
- Evelyn Rimai-Under-20 (women)
- Prosper Manzunga-Under-17