Today the ZanuPF Women’s league staged a protest against national deputy chairperson Eunice Sandi-Moyo and secretary for finance Sarah Mahoka for allegedly undermining the authority of the First Lady Grace Mugabe.
Here is an alleged list of the charges against them:
MAI SANDI AND MAHOKA MUST GO IMMEDIATELY
The Women’s League fully supports the President and First Secretary of the Party R.G Mugabe and First Lady
Secretary for Women’s League, Amai G Mugabe.
Mai Sandi and Mahoka must go immediately for the following
• They must leave our First Lady, Secretary for Women’s League Women’s League peacefully.
• Mai Sandi wants to take over the Secretarial of Women’s League.
• Mai Sandi is working in cahoots with some national members to fight the First Lady.
• Mai Sandi is creating parallel structures against the First Lady.
• Mai Sandi is running a women’s factional structure.
• Mai Sandi and Mahoka were busy demoting National Women’s League Leaders and replacing them with their choice without folloWing Party procedures and without the approval from the First Lady.
• Mai Sandi and Mahoka were collecting money and other resources from the public and converting it for their personal use illegally, such as fuel coupons and cash.
• Mahoka insulted the First Lady in front of the National Women’s League and falsely accused Amai of writing placards against Mahoka.
• Mai Sandi refused to listen to the authority of the First Lady when she was asked to excuse herself from a meeting as requested by chairwomen from all Provinces. This is a high degree of insubordination.
• Mahoka has been roaming around going to all Provinces abusing the First Lady’s name and authority.
• Mahoka went further to insult Vice President Cde. Emmerson Mnangagwa in public and to challenge the work of the Permanent Secretary Cde. George Charamba.