Audius Mtawarira celebrates his birthday today. Here are five things you probably didn’t know about him:
- He is an internationally recognized artiste having written and produced songs for renowned artists such as Flo Rida, Ludacris, Stan Walker and Jessica Mauboy.
- Audius was born on 1 January, 1977 in Harare. He is married and have two children – Shona and Audius jnr
- He returned in Zimbabwe after his father Augustine Mtawarira succumbed to diabetes
- The soft-spoken artist, started recording while he was only 18, after migrating to Australia to pursue his studies.
- He started his music at high school singing and playing drums in the Peterhouse Boys school choir.
You can read more on the musician and producer here
- - - Buy NetOne, Telecel Airtime on WhatsApp using EcoCash.
Send the word Airtime to +263 714 815 229
No extra charges. - - -