David Dambuka a pastor, from Gutu is bedridden and battling for his life after being poisoned by his son. The son committed the foul deed after allegedly, being inducted into “satanism.” The son was a form four pupil at Mushayavanhu High School where he was reportedly inducted into satanism by one of his teachers. The son laced his father’s food with an unknown substance. After eating, the father started vomiting. A dog which ate the leftovers reportedly died on the spot.
Speaking to the Chronicle, the chairperson of the Mushayavanhu High School Development Committee, Mr Saul Tarume said:
The story is long. When we got wind of the incident we had a meeting with school authorities where everything was revealed. The situation is back to normal but the boy’s father is writhing in agony at home as he failed to get assisted at the hospital.
Quick NetOne, Telecel, Africom, And Econet Airtime Recharge
If anything goes wrong, click here to enter your query.