President Robert Mugabe is set to deliver the State of the Nation Address on Tuesday afternoon with Clerk of Parliament, Mr Kennedy Chokuda confirming to ZBC News that all logistical matters are in place to ensure the smooth holding of the event which will be broadcast live on ZBC TV and other radio stations.
Parliament of Zimbabwe and the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) is advising the public that the following roads will be temporarily closed to motorists tomorrow from 1400 hours to 1600 hours for the State of the Nation Address.
- Nelson Mandela at Sam Nujoma Street to Simon Muzenda Street.
- Third Street at Jason Moyo Avenue.
- George Silundika at Third Street.
- Saint Mary’s Lane at Nelson Mandela Avenue.
- Kwame Nkrumah from Sam Nujoma to Simon Muzenda Street.