City of Bulawayo announces stands for sale, $11.5k for 800sqm

Posted by Onesimo Read 20 Comments

The Bulawayo have released housing stands for sale. The announcement was made on the City of Bulawayo website. Stands are ranging from $11,500 for 800 square meters to $23,000 for 4,000 sqm. There are a total 324 stands.

Here is the full announcement:

Potential Beneficiaries who are able to develop a house:

(1) Are invited for the purchase of self- financing and repossessed residential stands in:

(i) Woodville North Low Density Suburb – 141 stands – self financing

(ii)Parklands, Mahatshula, Romney Park, et al medium Density Suburbs – 70

(iii)Paddonhurst – 13- self- financing

(2) REQUIREMENTS

(i) Applicants should be on the active Council Housing waiting list

(ii) Applicants to register their interests with our Registry Offices at Corner 8th Ave & Robert Mugabe Way next to Jairos Jiri COMPLEX.

(iii)Applicants should be able to pay a deposit of 35% and 15% VAT of purchase price with the rest payable over 18 months as follows:

ProjectPurchase Price (min)VATTotal MinDeposit RequiredAverage Size Range (m2)
Woodville NorthUSD 20,000USD 3,000USD 23,000 USD 10,0004,000
PaddonhurstUSD 10,000USD 1,500 USD 11,500USD 5,500800
Various repossessed (Serviced)USD 10,000USD 1,500 USD 11,500USD 5,500600

(iv) Applicants to be appraised for suitability and thereafter given an offer letter by City of Bulawayo that stipulates conditions of sale.

PLEASE NOTE THAT

• (i) First preference will be given to those with full purchase price
  • (ii)Applicants with the oldest waiting list form will be prioritised.
  • (iii)First time homeowners will be preferred.

(3) Beneficiaries who are able to develop a superstructure in the relevant areas are required.

(4) The stands are only limited to 324 and will be referred to those meeting the abovementioned requirements on a first come first served basis.

For any enquires please contact the Acting Director of Housing and Community Services on telephone 75011 Ext. 2126 and 2019.

Advert No: 4804 C.DUBE
25 NOVEMBER 2016 TOWN CLERK

ZACC officers in $51 000 scandal

NGOs forced to open offshore accounts as donors panic over bond notes

20 Comments

1. Anonymous says:

i want a stand from selbourne park

2. Anonymous says:

Constancencube25@gmail .com

3. Anonymous says:

Good morning do you still have stands for sale in Bulawayo please contact me via email bonganiem@gmail.com

4. Anonymous says:

Hy do you still have stands ?if so can you kindly email me .hloniphanil@gmail.com

5. Anonymous says:

Hie how are u do you still have stands. Pliz email me at grycesibanda@gmail.com

6. S moyo says:

Hie, looking for stand to buy around mahatshula , cement side.willing to pay deposit and pay the rest using instalment.

7. Annacleter ndlovu says:

Hi am looking a stand for sale in Emnganwini l w want to pay deposit and pay every month

1. Patience says:

I want a stand in bulawayo i pay a deposit and do monthly subscriptions my email adress is pashiencube@gmail.com yo rrsponse is expected

8. Lothando Mpofu says:

Hello please will you assist me, I would like to purchase a residential stand in the suburban areas. Please give me information ad how to go about it and full details of the land.

9. augustine says:

hie looking for stand in woodville to pay in full

10. Selma Woodend says:

Please l need a stand like now l can pay

11. Saru says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

May you please let me know if there are stand available in Paddonhurst 800m2.

12. Thenjiwe Gavu says:

i am looking to buy a stand in Bulawayo low density suburbs. I have a waiting list form which I obtained 5 years ago and its up to date with subscriptions. I look forward to hearing from the person in charge of this. i am contacted by email on below email address

13. Siphumelele nkomo says:

Helo are the stands still available am looking for one in bulawayo it can be cowdry park pumula or mganwini..are they build already or am to build my self..am ready to pay deposit and monthly installments it my first time request…

14. Nyasha says:

Hi ID like stand in nketa area

15. Stan Manduna says:

Looking for stand or house in Selbourne park preferably near gwanda road .Any size .USD arr available

16. Thabile says:

Hi I’m looking for a stand in low density surbubs 800 – 1000 sq meters as soon as possible

17. Anonymous says:

Hei im looking for a stand in cpark or pumula south

18. senzo dube says: