Today is Passion Java’s birthday and to celebrate his birth here are five things you probably did not know about him.
- He is married to a lady of Ethiopian decent, Lily Tsegaye. Java was formerly married to Prophetess Yasmin with whom he had a son named Uebert Java named after his spiritual father Uebert Angel.
- Initially he was a member of the Tebernacles of Grace Ministries before he left and started interdenominational services in 2010 at the Chitungwiza Aquatic Complex.
- He has a brother, Batsirai Java
- Java has a recording studio which offerers free recording services for gospel artists to record their work.
- Passion says he was born with a special gift and that when he was in Form One he was able to predict his Scripture Union teacher’s birthday.
You can read more on Prophet Passion Java by clicking here
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store