Government yesterday released the October pay dates for civil servants which will see members of the Zimbabwe National Army and Air Force of Zimbabwe receiving their dues tomorrow. Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare Minister Prisca Mupfumira said the health sector would get their salaries on October 25 while members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police and Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services would be paid on October 28.
Minister Mupfumira said,
Introducing the Pindula News Mobil App
Download from Google Play Store
The education sector will be the next on the list and they will get their salaries on November 3. The rest of the civil service will be paid on November 8 and pensioners will follow on November 11. Grant-aided institutions are the last to be paid on November 15.
Below is the list of dates as released by Government,
- Zimbabwe National Army and Air Force of Zimbabwe- 21 October
- Health Sector- 25 October
- Zimbabwe Republic Police and Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services- 28 October
- Education- 3 November
- Rest of Civil Service- 8 November
- Pensioners- 11 November
- Grant aided institutions- 15 November
She said Government was working on paying civil servants within the month.